Personal information collection
Cosmo Derma may collect and use the following kinds of personal information:
Information about your use of this website through data analytics. Information that you provide for the purpose of registering as a member. Information that you provide for the purpose of subscribing to Our website services. Any other information that you send to Cosmo Derma.
The use of personal information
Cosmo Derma may use your personal information to: administer this website; personalize the website for you; publish information about you on the website; improve to you services that you are entitled to as a Client send to you digital newsletters, letters by post and information about your Client status; send you other marketing communications (unless you have unchecked your email address from Our marketing communications). You have the right to withdraw consent at anytime.
In addition to the above, Cosmo Derma may disclose your personal information to the extent that it is required to do so by law, in connection with any legal proceedings or prospective legal proceedings, and in order to establish, exercise or defend Our legal rights.
Due to changes in the law (GDPR) we now need to ensure that we have documented consent from you to continue to hold information about you this includes medical data, pictures and personal, information. As well as for you to receive information from us. When you come into clinic Cosmo Derma will require this written consent.
· All records will be kept secured in a locked filing cabinet within a locked building with only Cosmo Derma having access to these. No information is kept on computer. Your records will be kept for 10 years which is required by law and for insurance purposes. Your documents will be destroyed after this time if you don’t continue to receive treatment.
· Your details will never be given to third parties other than for the following reasons: in an emergency. To obtain prescription only medication and products from pharmacies and pharmacists. To your GP, hospital consultant or other healthcare professionals regarding any further information with regards to previous medical conditions that may impact treatments with Cosmo derma. If any advice is needed in an event of an emergency and your care needs to be discussed with other healthcare professionals.
· Occasionally cosmo derma may need to contact you through emails, text messages, Facebook/messenger.
· Any pictures taken in clinic for before and after photos for insurance purposes will be taken on a clinic only camera. Images will be securely downloaded to password protected storage. Images will not be used for marketing purposes unless you have consented for them to be.
· Any data collected is in regard to you receiving a safe treatment.
1. Clients are advised that should you have any complaints/concerns with regards to your personal data storage that they contact Cosmo Derma asap and such issues will be rectified.
2. Clients have a right to request a copy of their personal data and such request is required in writing to Cosmo derma.
3. Clients have a right to ensure Cosmo derma retain any information securely and accurately and for any inaccuracies to be rectified
4. Clients have a right to have personal data erased at anytime if information is no longer necessary based on the reason it was originally recorded or you withdraw your consent and there are no other legal grounds for holding information.
5. Clients are advised that by providing information you are providing explicit consent, but you have the right to withdraw your consent at any time. All information will be erased other than records that maybe needed for legal purposes in the event of a claim.
SECURING YOUR DATA
Cosmo Derma will take technical and organisational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your disclosure of information. Cosmo Derma will store all the personal information you provide on secure servers.
UPDATING THIS STATEMENT
This website contains links to other websites. Cosmo Derma is not responsible for privacy policies or practices of any third party.